- Arbella Mutual Insurance Company
- Arbella Protection Insurance Company, Inc.
- Arbella Indemnity Insurance Company, Inc.
- Covenant Insurance Company
YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
Your trust is our most important asset. This includes the trust that we will keep the information you provide to us secure and treat it only as permitted by law. This notice tells you about the policy we have adopted and the practices that we use in handling the information you furnish to us. Wherever the words “you” “your” or “customer” appear, it shall refer to those who are using the Mobile App.
OUR PRIVACY PLEDGE
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- We restrict access to your nonpublic personal information to those representatives and employees who need to know it in order to provide services to you, and we train them on how to handle and protect that information.
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to any affiliate or non-affiliated third party other than those permitted by law or for the purposes of research and to Cambridge Mobile Telematics, the entity that licenses and supports the Mobile App.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Directly from you such as your name, address, telephone number, social security number, and license number.
- From your transactions with us and using the Mobile App such as your usage history and GPS coordinates.
- From third parties, such as other companies or government agencies, such as your driving record or claims history if we are entitled to obtain them.
When you use the Mobile App, we will collect information about your driving style and habits, such as location, speed, acceleration, braking and cornering and combine this with weather, traffic, time of day and other contextual data. Such use is based upon you giving explicit consent to this profiling when registering to use the Mobile App.
INFORMATION WE DISCLOSE
We do not disclose nonpublic information about our customers or former customers, except as permitted by law. That means that we may disclose information to:
- Those hosting the Mobile App or helping us with research, including Cambridge Mobile Telematics.
INFORMATION ACCESS & CORRECTION
You have the right to request access to the personal information that we record about you, to have reasonable access to it and to receive a copy. To do so, contact us at:
Arbella Insurance Group
1100 Crown Colony Drive
P.O. Box 699103
Quincy, MA 02269-9103
Your request must include your complete name, address, date of birth, license number and user name and/or email address used by you in conjunction with your use of the Mobile App.
Within 30 business days of receiving a request, we will inform you of the nature of the recorded personal information that we have about you. You may review it in person or receive a copy at a reasonable charge. We will identify the persons, institutions or types of institutions to whom we have disclosed such information within 2 years prior to your request.
After you have reviewed your information, you can contact us if you believe that any of it should be corrected or deleted. You should be specific about what information is wrong and why. We will consider your request and notify you that the change has been made or the reason for our refusal, which you will have an opportunity to challenge.