- Does Arbella charge installment fees?
If you choose to pay your personal or commercial insurance policy balance in full, you will not be charged installment fees. However, if you choose an installment plan, fees are charged. Arbella does offer the opportunity to save on installment fees when you enroll in the Automated Payment Plan
- What happens if my insurance payment is received late?
If a payment is received after the due date, a late fee may be charged to your policy and you may be issued a Notice of Cancellation for Non Payment. Late fees range from $15.00 to $26.00. For more information, please review our Billing plans
- Can I make a payment through my bank’s on-line payment service?
Yes. Arbella accepts all insurance payments that are submitted through banks’ online payment services. Please check with your bank to see if this option is available.
- Can I select a due date?
You can select a due date for your Massachusetts personal car insurance policy as well as your Connecticut personal car and home insurance policies. Please contact your independent insurance agent or call us at 1-800-ARBELLA (272-3552).
- Can I have a bill mailed to an address other than my home address?
Yes, you can have your bills sent to an alternate address, other than your home address. Please contact your independent insurance agent with any address change.
- Can someone, other than me, make payments on my insurance policy?
Yes, Arbella will accept a payment from someone other than yourself for your insurance policy. However policy specific information will only be disclosed to your agent and the name(s) insured on the policy. Additionally, all return premium and cancellation notices will be mailed directly to the named insured on the policy.
- Can I pay my insurance bill online or by phone?
Yes, personal and business insurance customers can make payments online
and by phone
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- What are the methods of payment that Arbella will accept?
Arbella accepts many different types of payments, including personal checks, money orders, e-checks, debit cards and credit cards (Visa, and Mastercard). Please note that business customers can only pay their premium with an e-check.
- Is there a fee to pay online or by phone?
No, there is no fee to make payments online or by phone.
- How long does an online or phone payment take to apply to my policy?
Payments made online
or over the phone
can take 24 to 72 hours to post to your policy. Please be sure when using these services that your payment is made on or before the due date.
- How can I get a copy of my insurance policy or my bill?
Your Agent can provide you a copy of your policy declaration page and a copy of your most recent insurance bill.
- What payment plans do you offer?
Arbella offers a variety of payment plan options
so our customers can choose the option that meets their needs.
- Who can I call if I have questions about my bill?
You can contact your independent insurance agent or our Customer Service department at 1-800-ARBELLA (272-3552). Our Customer Service department is available Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:30pm.