Inland Marine Insurance

Trust Arbella to protect your property while in transit.

Arbella offers inland marine insurance as part of our Commercial Package Policy (CPP). This insurance protects your property on the move, from products that are shipped, to tools you move to and from a job site.

If your business operates in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, or Rhode Island, Inland Marine insurance could be perfect for both the products of your business and the equipment you use to create those products.

When you need to report a claim, call us any time, day or night. We’re close by and we work quickly so you can get back to work faster. Perhaps that’s why the Arbella claims department is one of the best in the industry.