It’s our service that sets us apart.
Your condominium association’s master insurance policy is most likely intended to protect the condominium complex and association-owned structures, not losses that occur in your own unit or liability losses you may suffer. To help you, Arbella’s condominium insurance addresses the five critical areas where you’ll need coverage:
- The cabinets, walls, ceilings, and other permanent fixtures of your condo
- Personal property like furniture, jewelry, electronics, appliances, and other general household items
- Expenses like hotel and restaurant bills in the event that your condo becomes unusable as a result of a covered loss
- Personal liability claims, including court expenses, in the event you are sued for bodily injury or property damage as a result of your negligence
- Medical payments to others for injuries that occur at your condo or are caused by you or your pet
Our efficient, responsive claims department is recognized as one of the best in the industry. We maintain a special property claims unit staffed with homeowners claims experts. And we’re here for you 24/7.
Enhanced coverage: The Condo Schooner Package.
Looking for even more value, protection, and convenience? Learn more about the enhanced coverage of the Condo Schooner Package. Contact an Arbella independent agent for more details.